The Garden Route Organic Cannabis Growers Association (GROCGA) was formed to represent serious small scale organic & other growers from the Garden Route and to establish: A local brand awareness, quality insurance through good practice & standards, transparency and an offset for our local produce.
The Garden Route Canna Cup is the first step in connecting and providing exposure for our local growers and region. The Garden Route CannaCup is free to enter, and split into 3 Categories –
INDOOR – OUTDOOR – OPEN.
• 15 Grams of cured flower from any strain of your selected choice.
• A minimum of 4 Photos or videos of your grow at different stages.
• Entry to be submitted at The CannaClub’s Club House on or before 30 June 2021.
• Upon submitting your flower for entry, you will be presented with an official entry form by one of the in house Management Committee members.
• Open exclusively to growers from the Garden Route
• 18 Years or older (No Minors)
• Free entry into the competition
• A panel of judges as well as prizes up for grabs will be announced in time .
• Each of the three Categories will be judged by the following Criteria based on a rating of 0 – 10 :
Aesthetics – How good does the bud look?
Aroma – How well does it smell?
Taste – How good does it taste?
Effects – How potent is the bud?
• Each individual Judge will be supplied with 1 Gram and make a fair assessment on your submitted entry.
Grow season is here, and we wish all the growers out there a successful & abundant summer harvest. The Official dates for the Garden Route Canna Cup will be as follows –
ENTRY DATE: 01 March 2021 – 30 June 2021 – Bring your 15 Grams of cured flower which you would like to submit for entry, to The CannaClub Club House during this time.
WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT : Winners as well as prizes will be announced through all Social Media platforms after the final decision by the judges.